Free Standing Cranes - Workstation Cranes
Demag’s KBK Freestanding Workstation Cranes are a proven and reliable solution for your lifting needs. Specifically designed to handle loads up to 4,400 lbs., our freestanding workstation cranes can be easily installed into an existing or new workstation to provide instant lifting assistance. With spans ranging from 10 to over 34 feet available and 10 different track profiles, Demag’s KBK workstation cranes enable you to optimize the working area below the crane and improve productivity.
Additional Information on Freestanding Cranes and Workstation Cranes
The benefits at a glance
Effortless and precise control
- Demag’s Freestanding Workstation Cranes feature patented articulating hanger assemblies and trolleys which deliver effortless and precise load movement – especially near the end of the bridge crane.
Additional standard options
- Our track profiles, standardized in one meter increments, optimize the weight of your crane bridge and complete system.
Enhanced structure stability
- Leveraging proven Demag engineering, we have developed an industry leading reliable base structure that does not require cross bracing to your building or field welding. Our workstation cranes can successfully be set up nearly anywhere on a concrete floor where it will support the required anchor bolt force.
- For more than 50 years, KBK enclosed track has been the world leader in this field and has
achieved the prestigious Monorail Manufacturers Association (MMA) certification.
Complete Freestanding Crane and Workstation Crane solution
- Our customers benefit from seamless product integration and improved efficiencies as we provide a complete, single-point-of- contact, manufactured crane solution including a complete line of chain hoist products.